- Subsetting icons with some Tree Shaking
- Adding a counter to the layers of your icon
- Adding text to the layers of your icon
Font Awesome GraphQL API
Our GraphQL API is the best way to programmatically pull information about Font Awesome icons and releases. Want to build a killer
Font Awesome plugin for your application? This is the place to get icon metadata and all the other nifty bits you need.
You can get your account information after authenticating with your API key. We want to empower your creativity with this API
so check it out and have fun building!
The GraphQL API is good for:
Get Started with the GraphQL API
- Building a Font Awesome icon selector
- Retrieving metadata for an icon
- Searching for your favorite icon programmatically
- Programmatically pulling data about your account
Font Awesome Conflict Detection API
The Conflict Detection API is for developers working with Font Awesome in environments where other versions of Font Awesome may be loading and causing conflicts.
The Conflict Detection API is good for:
Get Started with the Conflict Detection API
- Debugging environments where multiple versions of Font Awesome may be loading
- Identifying and reducing conflicting Font Awesome versions